Orson Oxo Van Beek is a Bruxelles-based Belgium designer, graduated from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2019. Operating within the spatial design realm, the line of work he follows fluctuates between furniture, interior to scenography. These versatile disciplines are often linked in his approach to tackle a particular subject matter. While the furniture-oriented work delves into a more artistic attitude, their starting point examines a conceptual foundation. Alongside his personal practice, he develops commercial retail spaces, spatial installations, and contributes designs for scenography for theatre, exhibitions, and fashion.
- GS19, Graduation Show Dutch Design Week, Eindhoven.
- GAUGE81 New York Showroom.
- 'Pantheon Phantasma', Passagen, IMM Cologne
- Arte Antwerp Paris Fashion Week Showroom.
- GAUGE81 Paris Fashion Week Showroom.
- Object Rotterdam.
- Everyday Gallery, Limbo Group exhibition, Antwerp.
- Non Depleted, Dutch Design Week, Eindhoven.